From the Game of Life “You can be a winner at the game of life!”
If life is a game…
1. Why are “game overs” (death) so rough?
2. Why can’t players reload the game to a previous save point to get the ending one desires?
3. Why can’t players use the “begin a new game” feature (with the knowledge of what one did wrong)?
4. Why can’t the rules be modified to suit our circumstances?
5. Why can’t we get access to the rules of the game? (note the rules of the game are not the laws made by the players)
6. Why can’t we contact the devs directly and get a response?
7. Why isn’t there a player cheat/ god mode?
8. What would it take to “win” at the game in order to escape alive? Why doesn’t this happen all that often?
9. Even if the average player can’t escape the game alive, why are the mods for long life, health, wealth, etc. not able to be unlocked a few?
10. How can you tell if you’re winning (save by immortality)