I thought about this for a while, and realized that right now, today, there is really only one person in my life that I trust. That person is my daughter. My daughter is nineteen now! Wow how the time has flew. We have had a good relationship most of her life, but in the last few years, our relationship has grown to be really healthy. My daughter is self and other aware, and kindhearted. I think these are the traits that make her trustworthy to me. Of course while she is trustworthy to me , she may not be trustworthy to others. It causes me to wonder, does trustworthiness equate to who is psychologically safe for us?
- on Who Is Jesus to you? This is Faith -- a poem by Ruhiyyih Khanum From: B…
- on Flat Earthers I don't believe it because, if the Earth were flat…
- on What are your hobbies? Evidently, I post pictures sideways.
- on What are your hobbies? This is the seaside "dock" village.
- on What are your hobbies? I grow vegetables in a garden that is in buckets,…
There are no users currently online